Making money while you sleep sounds like a dream, right?
People who make a lot of money seem to clearly see the opportunities in front of them and effortlessly make money 24/7. Any stream of income you can create that doesn’t require your regular attention will take you a long way towards your goal.
Opportunities to make money are all around us. There are endless possibilities available to you to increase your financial wealth. You only need to open your eyes and pay attention. When you’re focused on finding these opportunities, they become crystal clear to you.
Here are just a few ideas to get you thinking:
1. Outsource or Hire an assistant. The idea here is to get the contract for some work that pays reasonably well and then simply hire someone else to do the work. You pay them less than what you’re getting paid and keep the rest. If you can get enough work, you won’t have to do much and you can really make some money, all while you sleep.
This approach will work for you both online and offline work.
* For contracts involving online work, such as programming, design, or graphics for websites, the least expensive virtual assistants are typically found in foreign countries where a day’s pay is considerably less than it is here. There are many qualified and skilled people all over the world that would love to help you out.
* For contracts involving offline work, bookkeeping, landscaping, and many other service businesses work well with this concept. Your work would be in meeting with current clients and getting new clients while your assistant does all the service work. Picking up ongoing, monthly contracts is where you make the most money.
Look at marketplaces like elance.com and others to obtain your online contracts. There are also marketplaces specifically for workers in foreign countries. An Internet search will lead you to all the marketplaces you could use.
Money comes easy for some people because they have the right mindset. You too can effortlessly make money whenever you choose. When you become naturally attracted to having financial abundance, money-making opportunities will follow you wherever you go. When you choose to make money, unlimited opportunities will make themselves available to you.
2. Create a blog. If you can get readers and subscribers, you can make money. With a high traffic site, you can make a lot of money from just the advertising revenue. Pay per click ads can really amount to a significant online income on a popular site, and you can further monetize the site by building your subscribers email list.
* Your email list will become your asset. You’ll be able to inform and sell products and services to your subscribers through your email list. The products and services don’t even have to be your own. There are many affiliate products and private label rights you can acquire to use as your own to sell and profit from.
You should always have an open mind when it comes to your finances. Consider all the possibilities and see all the angles. When you begin to see things the average person fails to notice, it will become your great advantage over everyone else. Start seeing all the opportunities around you to effortlessly make the money you want.
3. Invest in a small business. Most people will focus on the Internet when it comes to making money while they sleep. You can also make money while you sleep offline. A small business where you can hire other people to run it will work. And in light of the COVID-19, it would seem you can’t go wrong with something food-related. Do you think the owner of 5 McDonald’s franchises is in there flipping burgers? Your own brick-and-mortar business just might be the answer.
When you spot the right opportunity, you should enthusiastically take action. I am personally very action-oriented and know that an opportunity is just a possibility until action is taken. You have a responsibility to make the most of your opportunities. Start taking full responsibility for your financial life.
4. Create affiliate websites. This is similar to the blog idea, but an affiliate website is commonly dedicated to selling a single product. Maybe it’s for a diet product or a dating strategy product. By creating a website with worthwhile content, you can attract people looking to spend money on the type of product that you’re offering and your subscribers or email list will be much more targeted.
* You can easily find affiliate products to promote on clickbank.com. There is no shortage of products and you’re sure to find something that you can be passionate about to sell.
Be in tune with all the money-making opportunities in your life. Be keenly aware of the financial possibilities in your environment. Let your eyes, ears, and mind be open where your financial success is concerned.
5. Write a book. Specifically, write an eBook and sell online. Amazon.com makes it extremely easy to sell your eBook and they take care of everything. It’s not likely that you’ll make a ton unless you really strike a chord with people, but you might be surprised. Either way, it’s another great way to grow your audience.
* Pick something that a lot of people are willing to spend money on. Things like money, love, and health are goldmines. Who isn’t interested in these things? There’s more competition for sure, but that’s where the big money niches are.
* Create a mini-empire. If you have an eBook on raising chickens, why not have a website and a blog about raising chickens? You can establish yourself as an expert and have a lot of cross-advertising going on. Sometimes 1+1+1 = 5.
* Remember to choose a topic you’re passionate about. They say if you do what you love or have a passion for it, it’s not considered work.
1. How much money do I need to make each year to enjoy the lifestyle I desire?
2. What financial opportunities am I failing to see? How can I take advantage of those opportunities?
3. What financial opportunities have I missed? Why did I miss them?
Can you come up with some more ideas? Seeing opportunities and making money while you sleep can create the additional income you crave. Imagine if you spent your spare time creating passive income instead of watching TV every night. You’d be wealthy before you know it!